Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We don't drink so I don't know what this is like.
Make and share this Kahlua Coffee Liqueur recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar, coffee, vanilla, and water.
- Heat and stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Set aside to cool.
- Allow this to cool, otherwise you will evaporate the alcohol.
- Add vodka, stir until well mixed.
- Pour over ice, add your favorite ingredients, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
- This keeps well and gets better with age.
Delicious and very easy to make!