Recipe by loof
A decadent version of pecan pie!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Deliciously rich and decadent! We love Kahlua and with chocolate and pecans as well, this is one scrumptious dessert. It is really sweet, but that just means it will last longer if you cut smaller portions -- that's not a bad thing! Will definitely keep this in my go-to file for desserts; especially during the holidays. Made for the 1-2-3 Tag, July, 2012.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and flour in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Melt butter and add to flour mixture until butter is completely absorbed.
- Add the Kahlua, chocolate chips, and pecans and mix well.
- Pour pecan mixture into the pie shell. Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.