Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A decadent version of pecan pie!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
- Combine sugar and flour in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Melt butter and add to flour mixture until butter is completely absorbed.
- Add the Kahlua, chocolate chips, and pecans and mix well.
- Pour pecan mixture into the pie shell. Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.
Deliciously rich and decadent! We love Kahlua and with chocolate and pecans as well, this is one scrumptious dessert. It is really sweet, but that just means it will last longer if you cut smaller portions -- that's not a bad thing! Will definitely keep this in my go-to file for desserts; especially during the holidays. Made for the 1-2-3 Tag, July, 2012.
Wow! Sooooo yummy, and so gone already! This was just delicious and sweet and loved by everyone in my family. You know its a great recipe when its being eaten and you get requests to make it again, lol! Thanks :) Made this for Spring PAC 2009.
If you like chocolate and kahlua, you should really enjoy this pie. It is decadent! Knowing my oven, I did bake this at 350 degrees for about an hour or else I knew it wouldn't set. Thanks for sharing - it was gone immediately.