1/2 Photos of Kahlua-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
A twist on the everyday chocolate chip cookies. I make mine with a sugar-free Kahlua coffee flavored syrup and walnuts. Gives it just the right taste. Try these cookies next time you want a chocolate chip cookie. You won't be sorry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- 4In large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar and shortening; mix well.
- 5Add eggs, liqueur and vanilla; mix well.
- 6Slowly stir in flour mixture until of uniform consistency.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 8Drop onto baking sheet in teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart.
- 9Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g