A twist on the everyday chocolate chip cookies. I make mine with a sugar-free Kahlua coffee flavored syrup and walnuts. Gives it just the right taste. Try these cookies next time you want a chocolate chip cookie. You won't be sorry.
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar and shortening; mix well.
- Add eggs, liqueur and vanilla; mix well.
- Slowly stir in flour mixture until of uniform consistency.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop onto baking sheet in teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until light brown.