- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) boxduncan hines moist deluxe devil's food cake mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or Butter Bundt Pan
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased, 12-cup bundt pan Add 12 walnuts to top of cake and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with crumbs clinging to it, about 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan and serve on a platter with powdered sugar lightly sifted over the top.