Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a chocoholics dream cake. This is very impressive and delicious. Either dust powdered sugar on it, or try my Chocolate Kahlua Frosting which goes perfectly with it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or Butter Bundt Pan
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased, 12-cup bundt pan Add 12 walnuts to top of cake and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with crumbs clinging to it, about 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan and serve on a platter with powdered sugar lightly sifted over the top.
Very, very delicious!! Thank you so much. Love your recipes!!
Oh wow, this hit the spot! WONDERFUL! Hip hip hooray for V's cake! I loved that it made a full bundt size cake. (I hate messing with 2 or three cake pans, avoid it if I can) Popped cleanly and easily out of the pan. A nice solid form but fantastically moist. Each piece cut beautifully. Love that Kahlua flavor. I skipped the nuts, chocolate chips, and powdered sugar. Not that I didn't think it would be good, just a supply issue. This WILL be made again. Thank you so much.
Excellent. I have made this cake so many times that I almost know it by heart. Super moist and doesn't need frosting at all. I skip the nuts - just my preference. Thanks for posting.