This is a chocoholics dream cake. This is very impressive and delicious. Either dust powdered sugar on it, or try my Chocolate Kahlua Frosting which goes perfectly with it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or Butter Bundt Pan
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased, 12-cup bundt pan Add 12 walnuts to top of cake and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with crumbs clinging to it, about 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan and serve on a platter with powdered sugar lightly sifted over the top.