Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A former co-worker gave me this one many years ago. It is yummy.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- In the top of a double-boiler, soften gelatin in Kahlua and.
- Beat in egg yolks, sugar, and salt.
- Cook over boiling water; stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
- Beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Kahlua mixture;.
- cool. Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- Beat cream stiff.
- Fold egg whites and cream into cheese mixture.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Chill completely 4-5 hours prior to.
- Garnish with graham-cracker crumbs.