I'm not sure where I got this recipe - someplace online I think. These sound totally decadent. I'm guessing at the number of servings because I haven't made this yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua or 3 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Sour Cream Layer
- 1Brownie Layer:.
- 2Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 3Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 4Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat.
- 5Set aside to cool.
- 6Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- 7In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, eggs, powdered coffee and vanilla extract until blended.
- 8Stir in cooled chocolate mixture.
- 9Spread batter in an even layer in prepared pan.
- 10Cheesecake Layer:.
- 11Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until pale and fluffy.
- 12Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- 13Beat in liqueur, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- 14Carefully pour over brownie layer and spread in an even layer.
- 15Bake 20 minutes until the top is almost set.
- 16Sour Cream Layer:.
- 17Mix sour cream and sugar.
- 18After bars have baked 20 minutes, remove pan from oven and carefully spread sour cream mixture over top.
- 19Return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer.
- 20Cool pan completely on wire rack before cutting in bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g