1/4 Photos of Kahlua Cheesecake
24 hrs 50 mins
I have made this for guests many times and it's always a hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut softened cream cheese into pieces.
- 2Prepare chocolate crumb crust and press firmly into a nine-inch springform pan.
- 3Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 4In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt chocolate with Kahlua and butter; stir until smooth.
- 5Set aside.
- 6In bowl, combine eggs, sugar and salt; add sour cream and blend well.
- 7Add cream cheese to egg mixture; beat until smooth.
- 8Gradually blend in chocolate mixture.
- 9Turn into prepared crust and bake for 35 minutes or until filling is barely set in centre.
- 10Turn off heat and let stand in oven for 15 minutes with door open; then take out of oven and let stand at room temperature for one hour.
- 11Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 12Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.2
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 98.1 mg
- Sodium 336.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g