Recipe by Deborah1
Yes, this uses canned carrots, you could make with fresh, but why bother? This is my favorite way serve carrots, and I am often asked to make it.
Top Review by Paka
I make these all the time with butter and brown sugar but never thought to add kahlua! It takes the carrots to a new level! Can't wait to make these for my carrot loving daughter. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced carrots, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in medium saucepan.
- Add brown sugar and Kahlua, stirring over medium heat to dissolve the brown sugar.
- Add the carrots and stir to coat.
- Cover and continue to cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.