Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Try a cup of this with your dessert after Christmas dinner! This is a rich and decadent, once a year treat (or more often if you're so inclined!). Prep time includes 10 minute coffee brewing time.
- 3 cups brewed coffee
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup rum
- 1 cup coffee-flavored liqueur (such as kahlua)
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is just about to boil, but DO NOT boil!
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Just love the way the cardamom came through. This is great iced as well! I skipped the rum. A must try! Thanks!!!