An easy and delicious ice cream dessert. Recipe is from Woman's Day. For a kid-friendly variation, omit the Kahlua, increase milk to 1/4 cup and add 1/4 cup malted milk powder.
- You'll need two 8- to 10-ounce flared glasses.
- Slightly soften ice cream.
- Spoon ice cream into a blender.
- Add milk and Kahlua; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with a dollop of whipped light cream and a few candies.
- Note: To decorate glasses, melt semisweet chocolate chips, then scrape them into a ziptop freezer bag.
- Snip off corner of bag and drizzle chocolate onto inside of glasses.
- Put glasses in the freezer for a minute or two to set chocolate.