Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
An easy and delicious ice cream dessert. Recipe is from Woman's Day. For a kid-friendly variation, omit the Kahlua, increase milk to 1/4 cup and add 1/4 cup malted milk powder.
- You'll need two 8- to 10-ounce flared glasses.
- Slightly soften ice cream.
- Spoon ice cream into a blender.
- Add milk and Kahlua; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with a dollop of whipped light cream and a few candies.
- Note: To decorate glasses, melt semisweet chocolate chips, then scrape them into a ziptop freezer bag.
- Snip off corner of bag and drizzle chocolate onto inside of glasses.
- Put glasses in the freezer for a minute or two to set chocolate.
Even made with sugar free ice cream this is just wonderful! I skipped the chocolate in the glass only to save some calories but if I were making it for guests I would use it. I couldn't fins any chocolate coffee beans here so I just sprinkled cinnamon as an accent and that works quite well for me. Without the chocolate drizzles it took about 2 mins to whiz up this thick lovely yum yum. Made for Photo Tag.