Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is Jesse's - my husband's - favorite cake. It is very dense and chocolaty. I use extra Kailua for more Kailua flavor and I add it to the chocolate chips and melt them in the microwave since I don't like hard chocolate pieces in my cake. But if you do want to use the chips, I suggest using the mini-chips.
- Mix all together in order given till well mixed.
- Pour into greased Bundt pan.
- Bake at 340 350 degrees for 50-60 minute Best if slightly underdone.
- You'll get raves.
- *I melt the chocolate chips in the Kailua in the microwave, then stir into cake mix.
- I like this better than having whole chips in the cake.
- I also use more Kailua, up to 1/3 cup more.