My MIL gave me this recipe, she got it from her SIL, it is delicious. She makes it for all our family get togethers.
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease/flour 2 8" cake pans.
- Prepare mix as directed.
- Bake cake in prepared pans.
- Mix pudding according to directions, except use, 3 cups milk, and 1/2 cup Kahlua.
- In a large deep bowl (I have a special glass bowl that is flat on the bottom that I use) place one half of cake.
- Pour half of pudding over cake.
- Top with half of Cool Whip.
- Then add second cake and top with pudding and Cool Whip.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.