Recipe by lazyme
I got this recipe from my step-daughter. It's not for the diet conscious, but it is really decadent.
- 1 (18 ounce) package swiss chocolate cake mix
- 3 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 1 pint sour cream
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow directions on cake mix box.
- Add pudding, kahlua, and sour cream.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Then add chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake in pre-heated 350ºF oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool in the pan 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place on wire rack until thoroughly cooled.