Rich, delicious brownie bars. Serves a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- 3In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter together. Remove pan from heat and mix in sugar, eggs, vanilla and Kahlua. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4Spread in prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees, 25 to 30 minutes or until batter starts to pull away from sides of pan. Cool.
- 6In a small bowl, mix Kahlua with instant coffee, stirring until coffee is dissolved.
- 7In a medium bowl, cream butter, powdered sugar and vanilla together. Add coffee mixture and beat until well blended.
- 8Add milk to desired consistency.
- 9Spread frosting over cooled brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 189.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g