1/1 Photo of Kahlua Bowl Cake
A very simple dessert, made with chocolate cake, your favorite liqueur, candy. Make the cake well ahead and the assembly will be a breeze when you want to serve it. Time does not include baking the cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 chocolate cake, 13 x 9-inches, cooled, cut in bite size cubes (save the rest for later)
- 1 (0.09 lb) package chocolate instant pudding, prepared (I had to put in a pkg weight, just use any 4 serving size pudding box, the kind with sugar will weig)
- 1/2 cup liqueur, divided (Kahlua or Frangelico, Amaretto, Goldschlager, whatever you prefer)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1 chocolate toffee candy bar, shattered (Skor)
- 1Assemble in a 2-quart bowl:.
- 2Make the pudding as directed and add half of the liqueur before it sets, mixing well.
- 3Put half of the cake cubes in the bottom of the bowl then pour half of the rest of the liqueur over the cake.
- 4Spread half of the pudding over the cake then spread half of the Cool Whip over the pudding.
- 5Repeat layers then break the Skor bar up and sprinkle pieces over the top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Bowl Cake
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.7
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 408.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: