Recipe by Adopted Parisian
These rich, creamy bars have a wonderful kahlua flavor! I have made these for parties, girl's night out, and office get-togethers. It is always a hit!
Top Review by Le Bouc
I followed this recipe line for line and they turned out great. I am not a big baker, but these were easy and gave a big return on my efforts. I am going to make it for a Christmas party with crushed toffee bars sprinkled over the top. The key with these is to make sure they are COLD before you slice them.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of pan and bake for 8-10 minutes until slightly crispy.
- Cream eggs, cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, brown sugar, and kahlua until well-combined and smooth.
- Pour evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over filling.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Place in fridge for about an hour to allow to cool completely before serving.