Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
This came from a Kahlua recipe booklet.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely grated onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes and stir occasionally.