Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 cup nuts, chopped fine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- to taste powdered sugar
- Combine crushed Oreo cookie crumbs, nuts, and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Add Kahlua and corn syrup. Mix well.
- Shape into 1" balls; roll in powdered sugar.
- Place in airtight container and chill overnight. NOTE: Creme de Cacao may be used in place of Kahlua
excellent recipe very easy .. approx. 25 - 30 mins to prepare and roll balls .. well worth the wait.. oh yeah. it's hard to wait till the next day to try ... cheat a little ... they're still good
I thoght it was good, but not great
The taste was good but the dough did not seem to turn out, right. I am not sure if it was because I used store brand Oreo cookies, or what. I have made burbon, rum, and Amaretto balls in the past and never had a problem.