Donna M.'s Note:
This is an extremely easy and yummy Holiday goodie. Put it on your gift trays and hear your friends rave. Can also be made non-alcoholic, if preferred.
My Private Note
balls ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop or crush cookies quite fine.
- 2Measure out 1 1/2 cups of crushed cookies and mix with remaining ingredients except dipping chocolate.
- 3Form into small balls, about one inch in diameter.
- 4Roll balls in remaining cookie crumbs (for best results, have the crumbs crushed very fine).
- 5OR, refrigerate balls for 1 hour and then dip in melted chocolate; return to refrigerator to set chocolate.
- 6Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 7NOTE: If you want to make a non-alcoholic version, just substitute Kahlua flavored syrup, which can be found in the coffee section of most supermarkets.
- 8Change the liqueur/syrup flavor to make Amaretto Balls, Irish Cream Balls, or whatever suits you.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Balls
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g