A quick and easy appetizer. If you like Brie, you will love this recipe.
Make and share this Kahlua Baked Brie Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- Spread pecans in a 9" pie plate.
- Microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes until toasted.
- Add Kahlua and sugar; stir well.
- Remove rind from top of Brie and discard rind.
- Place Brie on microwave safe plate.
- Spoon pecan mixture over top of Brie.
- Microwave, uncovered, at high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until soft, turning halfway through cooking.
- Serve with Melba rounds or crackers.
12/10 O M G! 5 stars x 5! If this appetizer doesn't knock your socks off, you're not wearing any! This is the MOST amazing appetizer I have ever had. I served with apple slices & wheat crackers. There was not a bit left. I wanted to lick the serving dish. UPDATE: Like a dope I thought I'd try a lower fat brie, my advise, DON'T do it. You're recipe will fail! Get the real deal or don't bother making it. It was awful!
Delicious! I wasn't sure about the Kahlua but the combination of flavors was fantastic! I used a large round of brie, so doubled up on the topping ingredients. Also had some dried apricots so chopped them up and added to the nut mixture.
SO very delicious - we scarfed this down! I reduced the recipe to 1/4 -1/3 of the ingredients, for the 2 of us, and it was gone, lickety split! We've had various versions of this, but never one with Kahlua, which piqued my interest! After topping the brie with nuts, it only took 45 seconds in the microwave - so fast! I will definitely be making this again, and sharing with my friends! Thank you for sharing, Audrey M.