Prep 30 mins
Cook 18 mins
Save money and make it at home!
Make and share this Kahlua recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 cups water
- 750 ml vodka
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla extract
- Combine the sugar and 4 cups water.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Combine coffee and 2 cups water.
- Boil for 8 minutes.
- Add to sugar water.
- Let sit until room temperature.
- Add vodka and vanilla to coffee mixture.
This has too much sugar in it. I would cut down at least one cup.
i have a much better recipe for kahlua then that its my mothers recipe. when i find the recipe ill send it
just from the recipe ingredients looks like the combined flavors should have fab. taste . after i try it i'll let you know. Is there any wait time before drinking as one person's recipe required 30 day "aging" time