- 2 1⁄4 cups white sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups water
- 26 ounces vodka
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1⁄2 cup rye meal
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil.
- Mix the instant coffee and 1/4 cup boiling water together; add to the above mixture.
- Stir in 1/2 tablespoon vanilla; mix well.
- Allow to cool.
- Add the vodka and rye; stir well.
- Bottle; can be used immediately.
- Makes approximately two 26 ounce bottles and 6 to 8 ounces for the cook. This recipe can be cut in half for 1 full 26 ounce bottle.