1 hr 30 mins
Got this from a local restaurant. They're really good but the quantity is clearly industrial. I haven't made them yet, so I'm leaving the quantities as given to em.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: Directions don't say when to add kaffir lime leaves. I'd suggest with the lemongrass and red pepper flakes.
- 2Heat oil in large saute pan ("rondo") and add red pepper flakes and lemongrass. Cook 5 minutes.
- 3Add garlic and ginger and sweat until soft but not at all browned.
- 4Add peanuts and saute 5 minutes.
- 5Add sugar and turn heat to low. Stir constantly for ~25 minutes. Do not allow sugar to burn,.
- 6Add salt and transfer to sheet pans to cool.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kafir Lime and Lemongrass Spicy Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.2
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 403.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves