Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A meal in one. Description of this is dish probably takes longer to write then it actually does to make it!! DELISH! From Donna Hay's Dining cookbook
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, shredded finely
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 4 (185 g) salmon fillets
- 4 limes, halved
- salad greens, to serve
- Combine lime leaves, lime juice, ginger and sesame and chilli oils, and pour over salmon.
- Allow salmon to marinate for at least 10 minutes (longer would be better).
- Place salmon and limes, flesh side down, on preheated hot grill and cook for 1 minute on each side or until they are cooked to your liking.
- Serve salmon and grilled limes with salad greens tossed in a light lemon dressing.
This is a great recipe for summertime grilling. It is quick and easy to prepare, and delicious! The salmon has a nice lime-ginger flavor and the grilled limes, which have a smoky mellow flavor, are a nice touch. Thanks for the recipe!