Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hafa Adai this recipe originated from the Island of Guam where the people love to eat hot..you can make this one as hot as you want or not too hot but hot is preferred by us Pepper Lovers
- 1 whole chicken (Cut up into small pieces)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 medium onion (Chopped)
- 3 -6 hot peppers (Any Type)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon crushed fresh garlic
- Combine the water, vinegar, soy sauce, black pepper, garlic and hot peppers in a bowl-stirred and set aside.
- Note:You can eliminate the hot peppers without degrading taste.
- Brown the onion in a large frying pan with cooking oil.
- Add chicken and cook on medium heat until brown in color.
- then add the other ingredients.
- Cook at high heat until it comes to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium until fully cooked.
- Serve over hot rice and enjoy.
i was craving for some chamorro food, and this was a good fix. i didn't add the hot peppers, though because i don't do too well with spicy food.