Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another recipe from Guam that I want to try. I found it on the OffIsland site.
- 8 leaves Chinese cabbage, cut into 1 1/2 inches long
- salt and pepper
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- Saute onion in oil in 3 quart sauce pan.
- Add cut up chicken, salt, pepper, and brown.
- Cover pan and reduce to medium heat.
- Steam chicken until most of the juice is gone.
- Add enough water to cover the chicken and cook until done.
- Add chinese cabbage to boiling broth.
- Cook about 5 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice.