This is another recipe from Guam that I want to try. I found it on the OffIsland site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in oil in 3 quart sauce pan.
- 2Add cut up chicken, salt, pepper, and brown.
- 3Cover pan and reduce to medium heat.
- 4Steam chicken until most of the juice is gone.
- 5Add enough water to cover the chicken and cook until done.
- 6Add chinese cabbage to boiling broth.
- 7Cook about 5 minutes.
- 8Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top Micro/Melanesia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kadon Manok - Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.2
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 161.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: