Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- skin the chicken and cut into 8 pieces.
- chop tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, onions, capsicum.
- heat ghee in wok, add red chillies then add onions and saute till light brown.
- add ginger garlic paste and stir for a minute then add coriander powder.
- add tomatoes and fry then add green chillies.
- simmer for 5-6 mins then add chicken and capsicum and cook until fat floats on top and gravy is thick and chicken is cooked.
- sprinkle garam masala.
- add coriander leaves and stir.
- taste for salt and seasoning.
- remove onto a wok, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and slices of tomatoes.
I have not tried this but it seems to be a very good dish.