Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Pakistani salad (side dish)
- 1 whole cucumber
- 6 salad tomatoes
- 1⁄4 red onion
- 1 whole lemon (large)
- handful coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper (or to taste)
- Peel the cucumber.
- Dice the cucumber and tomatoes.
- Finely chop up the coriander and onion.
- In a large bowl, squeeze out all the lemon juice and add the salt and pepper (mix until the salt has dissolved).
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes, onion and coriander into the bowl and mix well with the the lemon juice.