Spice girl's Note:
A lovely light dish for the summers can be had with any type of khichdi and pickle on the side. Just takes minutes to prepare and the flavour lasts forever. In this summer heat I make it almost every day. All thanks to my MIL from whom I got this simple recipe. Hope you all like it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl beat yoghurt till smooth
- 2To this add the green masala paste, salt and water.
- 3Add more water if you do not want a thick consistency just like butter milk.(If you do not have green masala paste on hand then just crush 2 green chilles and 2 cloves garlic and add to the yoghurt).
- 4Mix well.
- 5Now heat oil in a saucepan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds chopped or crushed garlic and curry leaves.
- 6When the seeds start to splutter add green chilies stir for a few seconds and add the yoghurt mix keep stirring this do not boil just heat through and turn of the gas.
- 7Add the coriander leaves now.
- 8Now enjoy this as it is or with any type of khichdi.
Nutritional Facts for Kachi Kadhi
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 120.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: