Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Blended sake cocktail. Great for lime lovers!
- 2 ounces sake
- 1 ounce Rose's lime juice, cordial
- 1⁄2 ounce sugar syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 6 ice cubes
- lime twist
- Pour sake, cordial, syrup, lime juice, Cointreau and ice into a blender.
- Blend well.
- Pour into a salt-rimmed glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lime.
This was very good....I love lime. Easy to do and smooth. Made for Photo Tag.
Oh yum, I just loved this!!!! It was quite sweet, possibly because we had a sweeter sake. I don't know what it would be like with the usual shop bought variety (ours is from Japan). I'll make it again! Became quite frothy in the blender.