Recipe by kellymarie
I can't take the credit for this recipe because I got it online but it is fabulous. These kabobs are easy to make and delicious to eat. I made them for my boyfriend and he loved them. He claimed they were better than his mom's recipe, but we won't tell her that.
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 pinch ground ginger
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 lb beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic powder, ginger. Place red bell peppers, onion, mushrooms, beef, and chicken in the bag with the marinade. Seal, and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours. Hint: I marinaded them over night and they loaded with flavor.
- Preheat grill for medium-heat heat.
- Discard marinade, and thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 10 minutes, turning as needed, or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.