Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve these as a snack with chutney and onion salad.
- 1 lb ground turkey (or chicken or beef)
- 2 teaspoons tandoori paste (from Indian grocery store or make your own - saute tomatoes, onions, curry pdr)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed green chili pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix everything together and make round patties (about 20).
- Bake on a greased baking sheet at 450F degrees.
- degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Note:If using ground lamb, bake a little longer, 25-30 minutes.
VERY good kabob, easy to make and extremely tasty. Thanks for sharing! Made for India - More Than Just Curries Game.