Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my favorite steak marinade it's from Emeril Lagasse's recipe for Ka-Bam Kabobs. Is great just as a marinade for steaks on the grill or for kabobs too. It calls for Baby Bam Seasoning which I you can buy at the store or you can make it using Mermaidmagic's "Baby Bam".
- 1 tablespoon baby bam seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Toss pieces or full steaks in Baby Bam Seasoning in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 - 4 hours.
- Grill meat and enjoy!
I didn't use this on kabobs but on steaks that we cooked on the grill. I followed the recipe exactly as written and we all enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
We used this on some chunky little sirloin steaks that we then grilled on the back porch in the rain. Delicious!