Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sounds like an easy and good appetizer. Found on MySwitzerland.com and posting for ZWT7.
- 300 g emmenthaler cheese, grated (or Appenzeller)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons white wine or 3 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 pears or 1 apple, peeled, grated on a rosti grater
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 French bread, cut diagonally into 1/2 cm slices
- Preheat the oven to 220 celsious.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients except the bread.
- Spread the mixture on the bread and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes in the center of a preheated oven.