Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from Kalyn's Kitchen - http://kalynskitchen.blogspot.com
Make and share this K.k. Sbd Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 177.44-236.59 ml diced cooked chicken (1 chicken breast)
- 473.18-709.77 ml washed and torn romaine lettuce
- 118.29 ml diced red pepper
- 59.14 ml grated lowfat Mexican blend cheese
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh cilantro
chipotle ranch dressing (use 3-4 tablespoons)
- 473.18 ml ranch dressing (i use a packet where you add buttermilk and mayonnaise)
- 118.29 ml salsa (I used Pace Picante Sauce Mild)
- 2.46 ml ground dried chipotle powder
- Mix diced chicken with desired amount of salad dressing and set aside while you prep other ingredients. Combine lettuce, red pepper and cilantro in large mixing bowl (not the bowl you're serving salad in.) Stir in chicken with dressing and mix lightly, until dressing is distributed throughout salad. Sprinkle with cheese and stir gently a few more times, then serve.
- Put salsa in food processor and puree about one minute with steel blade. (Could use a blender or immersion blender.) Add Ranch Dressing and ground Chipotle and process 30 seconds more, or until well combined.