Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I don't like Pumpking pie, but I'll eat this. The crunchy crust sets this desert on a different level than the others you've eaten. Good Luck getting any left overs.
- 29 ounces 100% pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix (you can use spice cake I prefer yellow)
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Mix all ingredients together except for cake mix, melted butter and topping ingredients.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Top with dry cake mix, & drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
- Mix the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Blend the butter into the mixture until it forms pea size lumps. Stir in pecans and sprinkle over filling and dry cake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.