K-Jon's Dry Rub Buffalo Wings
- Thoroughly whisk together the dark brown sugar, chili powder, sweet smoked paprika, ground cumin, hot cayenne pepper, ground garlic powder, ground mustard powder, table salt, and black pepper.
- Evenly coat each chicken wing with the pure vegetable oil.
- With the dry rub in a shaker evenly coat chicken generously.
- Evenly coat with the seasonings and save remaining seasoning.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook 30-45 minutes or until desired texture is achieved.
- At about the half way baking marker, sprinkle the remaining seasonings over the top of the baking chicken.