- 1 lb butter
- 2 lbs peanut butter
- 3 lbs powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 lbs semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixer and blend well.
- 2. give or take some sugar, must not be sticky! make into 1 ounce balls, about the size of 1/2 a golf ball.
- place in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- 3. Melt chocolate chips in microwave or double broiler.
- 4. With a toothpick, dip peanut butter balls in chocolate to coat, leaving top exposed like a Buckeye.
- 5. Place onto wax and refrigerate until hard!
- 6. Cover toothpick holes when chocolate has dried.