Prep 45 mins
Cook 5 mins
no canned chicken here!
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 lb blue cheese dressing
- 1 lb chicken breast, blackened and chopped
- 16 ounces cayenne pepper sauce (I like Trappey's Red Devil or Franks)
- 1 cup onion, diced fine
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Saute onion and garlic in butter until soft, about 5-8 minutes.
- Mix all in a microwave oven and serve with celery sticks and tortilla chips.
- This a double batch, cut in ½ for smaller parties!