Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Must Try! Great for parties Tail gating. Spicy bold and unique.
Make and share this K-Jon Bloody Mary Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish (heaping to taste)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 fresh garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, fresh (seeded)
- Mix all in a bowl except garlic and jalapeno. Mince fine garlic and jalapeno and sauté in some oil until soft. When done drain oil and add to bowl. Add liquid and horseradish, simmer and reduce by 15-20%.
- Mix well and put mixture in a sealed bottle. Keep refrigerated up to 8 weeks, maybe longer!
- The Drink:.
- In a tall glass add 4 oz. tomato juice 1 ½ oz. vodka and ½ oz. of magic mixture or to taste, squeeze lemon and Shake well! Garnish with pickled bean or okra, olive, lemon or lime. Salt/ dill/ pepper rim is also a good choice. The magic mixture is the key! Get creative and enjoy!
- Ideas: Pepper jack cheese cube, shrimp cocktail, Smokey (slim Jim), pickled onions etc.