Recipe by SpicyDoc
In Canada we call Kraft Macaroni and Cheese 'Kraft Dinner' (KD). I believe we are the per capita top consumers of this stuff. With two growing boys at home we are making a lot of this again - they love it. Here's how I eat mine. Not a fancy recipe but makes eating with the kids tastier.
Top Review by Katzen
This was absolutely delicious! I used chef #264181's recipe #198940 for the chili (which is fantastic, by the way!) and stole the KD from my parrot, Merlin. That's not an easy task! But, very worth it - it was so good, I'm going to freeze some of the chili in baggies sized just for this recipe! Thanks for posting, SpicyDoc! Made for PAC Fall 2009.
- 1 cup prepared macaroni and cheese (KD)
- 1⁄2-1 cup chili (I use 1/2 can Stagg Classic if I'm out of homemade)
- 1 -2 tablespoon chipotle hot sauce (Tabasco brand works well)
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm up chili in large bowl in microwave.
- Steal some KD from the kids.
- Mix the KD and Chipotle sauce into the chili.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onion--I do this especially for VIP guests (e.g. my wife's boss).
- Rinse and repeat (if you are still hungry).