Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Romantic, lip-smacking drink for Lovers is a mix of a Mimosa and a White Sangria. Made with our RSC Host, NcMysteryShopper in mind. Who just got married in Costa Rica. Do use the optional garnishes to your wildest desires...................
- 29.58 ml honey, Light in color
- 78.07 ml seedless raspberry preserves
- 59.14 ml brandy (go ahead and use more if need more loving heat)
- 473.18 ml orange juice, well chilled
- 1-2 orange (Sliced Blood oranges are preferred but use what you have)
- 236.59-473.18 ml strawberry (mixture of strawberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 750 ml sparkling white wine, well chilled (favorite champagne or bubbly white just remember these ingredients are sweet so use dry or sweet bub)
Optional Garnishes for color and flavor
- creme de noyaux, for a red color and almond flavor (Almonds are known for stimulating desire) (optional)
- grenadine (for sweetness and red color, optional, optional) (optional) or pomegranate (juice or syrup or frozen seeds, symbol of abundance, fertility and good luck, using for color and th) (optional)
- Heat the luscious honey just to tease (Liquefied); add raspberry preserves and whisk uniting together.
- Add the couple (honey and raspberry preserves) to a loving vessel (a large sexy pitcher).
- Kick it up by adding the brandy, orange juice and optional fresh fruit.
- Let macerate (foreplay) for 1 hour.
- Add lot of ice and top with bubbly champagne or your favorite bubbling wine wine.
- Pour into a champagne or wine glasses.
- Garnish with fresh berries and or frozen pomegranate seeds.
- Ahhhhh Love Is in the Air!
- That`s Amore!
- Drink well chilled.
- Here`s to a marriage made in Heaven. CHEERS!
Gorgeous Drink!!! This was such a fabulous recipe! I used the optional creme de noyaux which really added to the striking color! Also used a brut champagne as suggested. This is my new favorite Champagne drink! I cannot believe I was the inspiration!!! Love the title and the directions! Fabulous! Ten thumbs up! RSC #11