Recipe by Rita~
Romantic, lip-smacking drink for Lovers is a mix of a Mimosa and a White Sangria. Made with our RSC Host, NcMysteryShopper in mind. Who just got married in Costa Rica. Do use the optional garnishes to your wildest desires...................
Top Review by NcMysteryShopper
Gorgeous Drink!!! This was such a fabulous recipe! I used the optional creme de noyaux which really added to the striking color! Also used a brut champagne as suggested. This is my new favorite Champagne drink! I cannot believe I was the inspiration!!! Love the title and the directions! Fabulous! Ten thumbs up! RSC #11
- 2 tablespoons honey, Light in color
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup brandy (go ahead and use more if need more loving heat)
- 2 cups orange juice, well chilled
- 1 -2 orange (Sliced Blood oranges are preferred but use what you have)
- 1 -2 cup strawberry (mixture of strawberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 750 ml sparkling white wine, well chilled (favorite champagne or bubbly white just remember these ingredients are sweet so use dry or sweet bub)
Optional Garnishes for color and flavor
- creme de noyaux, for a red color and almond flavor (Almonds are known for stimulating desire) (optional)
- grenadine (for sweetness and red color, optional, optional) (optional) or pomegranate (juice or syrup or frozen seeds, symbol of abundance, fertility and good luck, using for color and th) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the luscious honey just to tease (Liquefied); add raspberry preserves and whisk uniting together.
- Add the couple (honey and raspberry preserves) to a loving vessel (a large sexy pitcher).
- Kick it up by adding the brandy, orange juice and optional fresh fruit.
- Let macerate (foreplay) for 1 hour.
- Add lot of ice and top with bubbly champagne or your favorite bubbling wine wine.
- Pour into a champagne or wine glasses.
- Garnish with fresh berries and or frozen pomegranate seeds.
- Ahhhhh Love Is in the Air!
- That`s Amore!
- Drink well chilled.
- Here`s to a marriage made in Heaven. CHEERS!