1/3 Photos of K C'upid's Loving Kiss - Ting-A-Ling-A-Ling
Romantic, lip-smacking drink for Lovers is a mix of a Mimosa and a White Sangria. Made with our RSC Host, NcMysteryShopper in mind. Who just got married in Costa Rica. Do use the optional garnishes to your wildest desires...................
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons honey, Light in color
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup brandy (go ahead and use more if need more loving heat)
- 2 cups orange juice, well chilled
- 1 -2 orange (Sliced Blood oranges are preferred but use what you have)
- 1 -2 cup strawberry (mixture of strawberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 750 ml sparkling white wine, well chilled (favorite champagne or bubbly white just remember these ingredients are sweet so use dry or sweet bub)
Optional Garnishes for color and flavor
- creme de noyaux, for a red color and almond flavor (Almonds are known for stimulating desire) (optional)
- grenadine (for sweetness and red color, optional, optional) (optional) or pomegranate (juice or syrup or frozen seeds, symbol of abundance, fertility and good luck, using for color and th) (optional)
- 1Heat the luscious honey just to tease (Liquefied); add raspberry preserves and whisk uniting together.
- 2Add the couple (honey and raspberry preserves) to a loving vessel (a large sexy pitcher).
- 3Kick it up by adding the brandy, orange juice and optional fresh fruit.
- 4Let macerate (foreplay) for 1 hour.
- 5Add lot of ice and top with bubbly champagne or your favorite bubbling wine wine.
- 6Pour into a champagne or wine glasses.
- 7Garnish with fresh berries and or frozen pomegranate seeds.
- 8Ahhhhh Love Is in the Air!
- 9That`s Amore!
- 10Drink well chilled.
- 11Here`s to a marriage made in Heaven. CHEERS!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for K C'upid's Loving Kiss - Ting-A-Ling-A-Ling
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g