- 500 g ground beef mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup rice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (40 g) packet chicken noodle soup mix
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup beans (frozen or fresh)
- 3 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook mince & onion in oil until brown.
- Add rice, curry powder, chicken noodle soup mix, soy sauce and water.
- Add salt & pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Add cabbage to top of pot and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add beans, stir, then simmer further 10 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Serve with extra soy sauce to taste.