Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this in the Southern Living Magazine, tried it and liked it. Hope you enjoy also.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans, drained
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 slices bacon, halved
- Stir together first 8 ingredients in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Top evenly with bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.