Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Basically rice krispy treats...
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white Karo
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 6 cups Special K cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large pot, combine sugar and Karo syrup.
- Over a low flame, stir constantly until just under a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in peanut butter and Special K cereal.
- Spread in buttered 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Icing: Over low heat or in a double boiler, melt chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
- Frost bars.
- When cool, cut into squares.
- Makes 12-16.