Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Grey Poupon
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- Combine eggs and dill relish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except tuna, and mix really well.
- Then add tuna.
- If the mixture is dry, add some more mayonnaise.
- This is fine for a sandwich.
So yummy. So much flavors in this tuna salad. I made the recipe to use 2 eggs. But used a small can of tuna. I used light mayonnaise, regular relish. Instead of louisiana hot sauce, I used buffalo hot sauce for chicken wings. I used dijon mustard instead of grey poupon cause I don't know what it is. We all enjoyed it even my son of 5 years old. Thanks a lot truebrit :) Made for I Recommend tag game
I love all of the ingredients but hated the combination. It just didn't meet my modest expectations. Bottom line was I ended up throwing it out. Sorry.
We love tuna and egg together, and the mustard and hot sauce really kick up the taste. I didn't have any relish, but I added a little celery salt. Made for I Recommend Tag.